On the Gateway Team Since 2003
Licensed Since 2003
Cheryl’s Mission Statement:
To help others achieve their home dreams while treating each client as if they were my only client. To provide superior customer service to my clients while demonstrating a high level of personal integrity, work ethics and honesty along with creating financial security and maintaining a balanced life. I have a strong passion for my business which is reflected in how I work. The word impossible is not in my vocabulary. I truly care about my clients, and I strive to consistently create successful outcomes for each person or family that I help.
- To educate and inform my clients about the real estate process.
- To listen to my Buyers and find a home that is “just what they are looking for.”
- To help my Sellers get the best possible price for their home in the shortest amount of time by using the Staging skills I have learned through the Accredited Staging Professional training.
- To be easily accessible.
- To be honest and open.
- To provide extraordinary customer service.
- To build a relationship that lasts long after settlement day.
- To become my clients’ REALTOR® for life
- Lifelong resident of Lancaster County
- Graduate of Solanco Senior High School and Central Pennsylvania Business School
- Sales experience since 1996
- Married to my wonderful husband Jim
Professional Organization Membership:
- National Association of REALTORS® – NAR
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® – PAR
- Lancaster County Association of REALTORS® – LCAR
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council – REBAC
- Council of Residential Specialists – CRS
- Hospice and Community Care- Volunteer
- Lancaster County Suicide Prevention Coalition-Volunteer
Real Estate Designations Earned:
- ABR®-Accredited Buyer Representative
- ASP™-Accredited Staging Professional
- CMRS-Certified Military Residential Specialist (I love helping our Veterans)
- CRS®-Certified Residential Specialist (only 4% of all Realtors achieve this designation)
- GRI-Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- MCSP-Master Certified New Home Sales Professional (I have been the onsite agent in new home communities since 2004)
- SRES®-Seniors Real Estate Specialist
"Cheryl Fuss exceeded our expectations in the sale of our home and in the purchase of another. She is very knowledgeable and easy to reach. We highly recommend her."
-Mike & Vicki Anger
"What we like most about Cheryl as our REALTOR® is that she always has a smile and is very friendly. She was always there even after her job was done with selling our house. She always made herself available for any questions we had about our house. Now we are looking to buy a house and we wouldn’t think of hiring anyone else to be our REALTOR®. We appreciate her honesty and compassion. She stays in close contact through the process, and that is very important to us. We would highly recommend Cheryl to anyone who is looking for a REALTOR®."
-Cheryl & Charlie Kern
"Cheryl was always there for me via email, cell phone and phone. Cheryl was always ready to answer my questions and always responded quickly. This was the first time I had sold a house (and closed on a new one on the same day!). Cheryl was so helpful in advising me on all that goes into it. I feel like I couldn’t have done it all without her! I would want Cheryl to help me in the future because everything went so well this time that I would put my trust in her the next time. I will recommend Cheryl to other people – I think she is great!"
"We have been blessed to know Cheryl Fuss and certainly could not have purchased our home without her. She is always well prepared and is determined to find the right property for her clients. Cheryl doesn’t quit! Her graciousness and patience are some of her best assets. She is an excellent problem solver with a real ability for putting the right people together to accomplish the task. Because of her abilities and pleasant personality, we do not hesitate to recommend her. Should we ever be in the market for another house, Cheryl will be our REALTOR®."
-John & Arlene Yoder
"Cheryl Fuss was one of the most caring REALTORS® we have ever worked with. She was always available when we needed her, and she showed exceptional professionalism in dealing with the sale of our property.We highly recommend her to anyone who is buying or selling their home. She will always put your needs and wants before anything else!"
-Marianne & Dale Thomson
My Featured Listings
121 Ashwood Lane Denver, Pennsylvania
3 Beds 3 Baths 1,837 SqFt 0.070 Acres
120 Ashwood Lane Denver, Pennsylvania
3 Beds 3 Baths 1,752 SqFt 0.070 Acres
52 Oak Ridge Drive Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,677 SqFt 0.220 Acres
769 Heather Ridge Manheim, Pennsylvania
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,484 SqFt
1572 S Jefferson Court Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 Beds 2 Baths 1,548 SqFt 0.230 Acres
515 Lexington Road Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 Beds 1 Baths 1,994 SqFt 0.240 Acres
1151 River Road Holtwood, Pennsylvania
3 Beds 1 Baths 1,248 SqFt 3.680 Acres
7 Golf View Drive Quarryville, Pennsylvania
4 Beds 3 Baths 2,886 SqFt 0.700 Acres
40 Myers Crossing 18 Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 Beds 4 Baths 2,017 SqFt 0.150 Acres